Here Are Some Important Phrases to Use in Your Relationship
One of the best things you can do to keep your relationship healthy is communicate. And sometimes that means saying things that boost the other person up. Here are some key phrases you should be saying, according to relationship experts . . .
1. "I like you just the way you are." You shouldn't try to force each other to change too much . . . because it probably won't happen regardless. So work on accepting them. And earn some brownie points by saying it out loud every now and then.
2. "Tell me all about it." When they're dealing with something stressful, remember to practice your listening skills . . . ask questions . . . and don't interrupt too much. Sometimes you just need to listen.
3. "How can I help?" Don't just try to fix things by guessing what they need, ask them. Becausesometimes you CAN'T fix things. Again,they just need you to listen.
4. "I'm so lucky to be with you." You've probably said it before. But reminding them won't hurt. It's important for THEM to hear it. And it's important to hear YOURSELF say it every now and then.
5. "I was wrong, you were right." We all mess up sometimes, but don't always acknowledge it. Which builds resentment. So when you realize you were wrong, tell them you were. And don't forget to tack on the "you were right" part when it applies.
Want to know more about Big Daddy ? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Wild 1063!Read more
Text 49330 Reply STOP to cancel. Standard text message and data rates apply.