The Most Common Things on People's Bucket Lists
Nine out of 10 people say they have a bucket list, according to a new survey.
And here are the most popular things on people's bucket lists . . .
1. Travel, 30%.
2. Financial success, 16%.
3. Activities, like skydiving or swimming with dolphins, 13%.
4. Family things, like finding your soulmate or watching your kids get married, 10%.
5. Personal and creative things, like writing a book or making up with an estranged family member, 9.5%.
6. Living a long, happy life, 7.5%.
7. Achieving career success, 4%.