The Top Things That Make Us Feel Burnt Out at Work
A new survey of 1,000 American workers found 74% of us are happy with our current job. But the same amount... 74%... do occasionally feel "burnt out" at work. Here are the top eight things that cause workplace burnout...
1. Long hours that interfere with your personal life. 38% of people who are currently burnt out at work said it's one of the main reasons.
2. Not enough opportunities for advancement.
3. A negative workplace environment.
4. Unclear job expectations.
5. A bad relationship with your boss.
6. Not enough training to do your job.
7. Bad relationships with coworkers.
8. Not enough responsibility.
The survey also found 62% of people are satisfied with how much they're paid. But 33% also have a second job or side gig.
Want to know more about Big Daddy ? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Wild 1063!Read more
Text 49330 Reply STOP to cancel. Standard text message and data rates apply.