Friendsgiving Is More Popular with Young Adults Than Thanksgiving
Have you been to any FRIENDSGIVING dinners yet this year? And were they a lot more relaxing and fun than your family's Thanksgiving dinner is going to be?
According to a new survey, young adults now actually PREFER Friendsgiving dinners to Thanksgiving dinner. 68% of people between 18 and 38 say they would rather do Friendsgiving over the traditional family dinner. And here's why . . .
1. Friendsgiving is more social.
2. They get to avoid personal questions from their family.
3. They feel less pressure to impress their guests.
4. They don't have to watch what they say at the dinner table.
5. They don't have to worry about offending a relative.
Want to know more about Big Daddy ? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Wild 1063!Read more
Text 49330 Reply STOP to cancel. Standard text message and data rates apply.