Your career probably didn't go EXACTLY like you thought it would when this year started. But apparently that doesn't mean it went badly.
According to a new survey, 86% of workers say they feel like they were, quote, "professionally successful" in 2020.
The survey also found the six things people are doing to get ahead this year. Check 'em out . . .
1. Doing more networking.
2. Mentoring people who are less experienced.
3. Being mentored by someone more experienced.
4. Asking for different responsibilities at work.
5. Negotiating a higher salary.
6. Meeting with a career coach.